Coliseum 1vs1 Deluxe
Welcome to our 1v1 european tournament, Coliseum 1v1 Deluxe, where our goal is to provide entertainment for the Guild Wars 2 community, this time in a 1v1 format, one of GW2 ‘s most popular disciplines where individual skill and ability to adapt are essential to reach victory.
This tournament which will be casted both in English and Spanish, wouldn’t be possible without the collaboration of the European community, specially Roy.
Every player will be randomly distributed in a direct elimination bracket where they will fight to reach the first, second and third place.
Every match will be a Bo3, except for the final one, which will be played as a Bo5.
Time limit per round will be 5 minutes. If no one died by then, the winner of the round shall be considered to be the one who most basic points obtained. (The point will be disputed as in a conquest game).
The tournament will be hosted at custom arenas, whose password will be given before the event starts. The matches will be played at “Legacy of the Foefire” map, at the middle cap.
Players will only be allowed to kite and move around the marked area.
· 1 Sage amulet is banned.
· 2 Every player will be allowed to change his class once per round.
· 3 Players who intentionally leave the marked area will be disqualified.
· 4 Punctuality is a key factor to let the competition work as expected. Being late might mean being disqualified.
· 5 A player who shows more than five minutes late to his fight will be disqualified.
· 6 Punctuality is a key factor to let the competition work as expected, so unpuntuality will mean being disqualified.
· 7 Disrespect or toxicity will not be tolerated, and will mean being disqualified.
· 8 Use of second accounts, or any kind of cheat will be punished with disqualification for this and future events..
· 9 The organization reserves the right to disqualify those who do not comply with the rules, which could be altered.
Contact us in-game: Bronky.6714 / Wayne.3902
1º - 2000 Gems
2º - 800 Gems
Every player who wins at least one match will receive a Minillama.